Multicam 3000 3 Axis CNC Table Router
Why choose ACP for your fabrication requirements?
Our 3 axis CNC table router to encompass cutting, coating and shipping all under one roof. From then on, various industries have demanded more out of this particular resource at ACP NOXTAT. Now, cabinetry, tooling, signage, custom parts, and virtually anything can derive from this machine.
- Quick Turn-arounds
- First Article Approvals (if requested or desired)
- Competitively Tight Tolerances
- X axis work area: 60”
- Y axis work area: 120”
- Z axis height: 6”
- Repeatability: +/-.001”
- Maximum cutting speed: 1,000 inches per minute
A surface which is a projection of a plane into 3rd dimension – although the object is 3-dimensional, there are no overhanging elements possible, think of this like machining a relief map. Objects of this type are often represented as a contour map that gives the height (i.e., thickness or depth) of the object at each point. 2.5D objects are often greatly preferred for machining. The code for a 2.5D machining is significantly less than a 3D machining. A 2.5D image is a simplified three-dimensional (x, y, z) surface representation that contains at most one depth (z) value for every point in the (x, y) plane.
Depends on the job, if “slices” of material can be used to make one assembled final piece with smoothed and joined edges for either parts and molds.
I. E. making a 3 dimensional retail window display or making a 2-3 piece female mold with negative drafts for ease of pulling the part out
File import capabilities:
- Vector Files: EPS, DXF, AI, DWG, PDF, WMF, DGK, PIC
- Raster Files: BMP, DIB, RLE, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JFIF, GIF, EMF, WMF, TIF, TIFF, PNG, ICO
- 3D Files: 3DS, DXF, STL, U3D, OBJ, DMT
- Surface Model Files: 3DM, DGK, SLDPRT, IGS, IGE, IGES
- Delcam Files: PIC, DGK
- ArtCAM Files: ART, 3DP, 3DA, RLF
- MDF Laminate
- Precision board
*We are also able to process many additional materials. Contact us for more information.